In response to the growing needs of smaller law enforcement agencies for an affordable, effective incident management solution, Core Technology Corporation has developed Talon Incident Management System (TIMS).
TIMS has all the great features you would expect from an Incident Management System; Incident Reporting, State IBR Processing, Ticket Storage, Database Maintenance and Summary Reporting. Incident reports can be entered at the station or in the car, and data from Talon queries can be easily populated into incident fields, saving time and preventing errors.
TIMS is standards-based using GJXDM. Built on Talon®, MultiBridge and Crime Information Database, incident reports integrate seamlessly with information sharing, crime analysis and mapping.
- Access to LEIN & SOS/ Driver’s License Images
- Global Justice XML data module
- Guided forms with auto-save
- Populate using Talon query data
- Desktop & mobile capability
- Ticket editing & storage
- Person & summary reports; Incident, Status, Accident, Ticket & Audit
- Statistical reports
- State IBR processing
- Evidence/Property module
- Officer daily
- Data maintenance independent of incident reporting & ticket modules
- Optional supervisory review
- Data conversion