Talon Incident Management System (TIMS) is an easy to use Record Management System that captures all aspects of an incident from general information to offenses, involvements (people, organizations), location, property/evidence, pictures, documents, vehicles, tickets and narratives.
Several customizable fields are available to track crimes to a location, such as drug or gang related incidents in a specific neighborhood. Utilizing the custom fields makes the already report rich TIMS system even more useful because you get the exact report you need.
The design of TIMS was based on input from law enforcement personnel thus creating an extremely intuitive, easy to use system that saves time and improves accuracy and allows officers to be in the public doing their job and not sitting behind a computer.
- Detailed Incident Reporting
- Spell checking
- Evidence Chain-of-Custody Handling
- Ticket Incident Reporting
- Bicycle Registration Reporting
- Activity Log / Department Blotter
- System Maintenance and Customization
- Summary & Statistical Reporting