To meet the most recent CJIS security requirements for user identification and advanced authentication, Core has created a simple, easy to use and secure second-factor authentication for the standard user logon process. Our solution operates in environments such as Windows Active Directory, Radio IP and NetMotion.Core’s solution is a pattern-based authentication tool that allows the user to choose their own graphical pattern on a matrix, not a password. It was developed on the broadly recognized theory that humans are better at identifying and remembering graphical patterns than text or numeric strings. A one-time pin is provided by the values displayed within the boxes of the user’s secret graphical pattern each time they authenticate.
* Second-level authentication for mobile and handheld devices
* Simple, easy to remember interface
* Backup server ready (optional)
* Cached credentials configuration login when server(s) not accessible (optional)
* Update service keeps CAM client in sync with server version (optional)
* Administrators have quick access to historical data and dashboard statistics