Talon Officer Daily is a simple application loaded with critical features and functionality. The software provides easy-to-use forms to record time and activity as well as log other important information such as shift data, equipment, vehicles, and monitored locations. It replaces the typical hand-written paper forms.
It provides a strong reporting module for quick statistical reporting or detailed analysis of agency data. Individual and group statements fit budgeting and reporting requirements to justify staffing needs.
Built as a Talon module, Talon Officer Daily leverages existing investments in other Core Technology software products like Talon, TIMS, and MultiBridge. CAD and TIMS incident data as well as LEIN queries auto-populate Talon Officer Daily forms in real-time, minimizing keystrokes, improving accuracy and providing a cross-check for supervisory review.
Officer Daily Features.
- One Talon username/password
- Start/End Shift
- Equipment Information Capture
- Track Daily Activities (Events, Actions & Time)
- LEIN/TalonPoint Queries Auto-event Creation
- CAD Client En Route Auto-event Creation
- TIMS Incident Auto-event Creation
- Supervisory Review Workflow
- Searching Capabilities
- Summary & Statistical Reporting