Are Your Documents Secure?
Core Secure Documents ensures you are in compliance with CJIS security requirements for storing, accessing, viewing, and transmitting documents that contain CJIS data. You may turn any document, Talon query result, TIMS Incident, system report, or any other document into a Core Secure Document. The application utilizes the TalonPoint infrastructure to turn information into secure PDF documents that can be stored for retrieval by, or transmittal to, authorized parties, including individuals from your agency, another agency, prosecutor’s office, etc. Audit trails automatically track the document submission and access information. Document retention periods can be set to meet your individual agency needs.
The Core Secure Document application is compliant with FBI and State CJIS security policy requirements and uses two-factor authentication for end-to-end security and encryption of information.
- Documents may be saved as secure per CJIS requirements.
- Control who views a document.
- Audit trail tracks submission and access of documents.
- Search tools help locate a document.
- No additional passwords to remember, as it is incorporated with Talon.